No announcement yet.

Parse Error In Header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I don't know what the specific problem is. If you are still getting the same error though, then that's the line that is causing this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Here is a a bit of code (around 3096) of the 'adminfunctions_template.phtml' file

Code:
      ob_start();
      eval('$devnull = "' . $template . '";');
      $errors = ob_get_contents();
      ob_end_clean();
      Not sure if that helps at all.

Comment

Yes, I already posted that line previously. It refers to a problem on line 18 of your template:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/public_html/vb/includes/adminfunctions_template.phtml(3096) : eval()'d code on line 18
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

We can not help you with this, that is totally incomplete template code. No conditional is opened or closed. I don't quite understand who coded that like that. Every " is escaped, which also shouldn't be with templates. The <if condition=" appears to be stripped and totally not there. Ask the author of that style to provide proper template code in order to get this to work.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X