reputation number as well as bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reputation number as well as bar?

how do i make a number appear next to the reputation bar as well as the default bar?

Add the variable $post[reputation] at the right place in the postbit template

Comment

thanks, but whats the postbit template? and wheres the right place? sorry for asking but im totally new to this! your help is really appreciated

Comment

Admin Control Panel > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > dropdown: edit templates > Select the group: "Postbit Templates Group" and expand it. > Select the template: postbit and click on modify.

Comment

ok great i have found that, but where abouts in all that code do i put the new variable? can u give me an idea so i know where to look?

Comment

Find this code:
            Code:
            <if condition="$show['reppower']">
            and replace it with this code:
            Code:
            Points: $post[reputation],&nbsp;<if condition="$show['reppower']">

Comment

i have just done that but it has not changed anything, there is no number being displayed next to the bar?

Comment

Do you have the userinfo on the left (legacy) or on the top (as on this forum)?

Comment

i have it on the left

Comment

In that case it is the postbit_legacy template

Comment

great thanks, to put the bar on the following line, i.e. underneath the points, do i add <br> ?

Comment

Originally posted by adam_99uk
                        great thanks, to put the bar on the following line, i.e. underneath the points, do i add <br> ?
                        Yes, you do, but its <br />

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X