Contact Us link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact Us link

Even though the contact link is updated in the admin panel, it refuses to change from sendmessage.php on the actual pages over at theworldofpolitics.com.

Any ideas?
    Photography :: Bird Information and Help

What did you change it to? Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Didn't have the same problem. I checked the footer of the custom style, and it had just a direct link to the sendmessage.php page. All the other links there, however, seem to be just like the ones in the default footer.

Seems weird that it'd be just this one specific link that was different as I don't recall ever messing with these links at all, but I've copied over the correct code now for it so everything's been fixed. Thanks!
      Photography :: Bird Information and Help

Comment

No problem.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X