• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge
    replied
    Okay, thanks, i figured it out

Thanks again
    Last edited by Challenge; Sat 17 Jul '10, 1:14pm.

Leave a comment:

• WetWired
    replied
    No, you need to put all of the header stuff in a uniquely identifiable container, not just any old div; you need to give the div a unique class as I illustrated, and make all the rules for stuff in that div specify that the stuff that they are only applied when contained by a div with that class. I'd suggest you read a primer on CSS, as it really can get complicated.

Leave a comment:

• Challenge
    replied
    Hmm... still don't work.
    I'd put 'div.' before all the rules in my stylesheet, linket to it in my header, and put a div around my code... I don't understand...

And there ain't any LI elements in my CSS document :S
    Last edited by Challenge; Wed 1 Jun '05, 6:54am.

Leave a comment:

• WetWired
    replied
    What you can do is to put your header in a div with a class (for example <div class="mycustomheader"></div>), and then copy the stylesheet and prefix each rule with "div.mycustomheader ", which makes the rules only apply inside that specific div. The dots are controlled by the list-style for the LI element in the stylesheet, most likely.

Leave a comment:

• Different Stylesheet for header + problems with &amp;quot;dots&amp;quot;

Greetings.
    Well the 1st situation:
    I have a header i'd made to my homepgae, now i want it to be in my forum header, but the new code i'd just put in the header use another Stylesheet than the forum. Here i think about mainly links (a and a.hover). I'd tried to use a stylesheet link to my style with the "link-styles" in it, but that changes the whole forums links. How do i do so only the header use this style?

The second:
    I have some dots in my menu (the one i'd put in my header). The are set all wrong in forum header. (Only in Firefox; Both images are screenshots from firefox) See image for explanation.

Hope someone can help.

Edit: Dont know what has happend to the title :S
    Last edited by Challenge; Sat 17 Jul '10, 1:14pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X