members can't login admincp also

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• members can't login admincp also

Hello can anyone please help me out, members on my site can't login and i can't get in my admincp..
    I get this error

Invalid SQL:
    INSERT INTO session
    (sessionhash, userid, host, idhash, lastactivity, styleid, loggedin, bypass, useragent)
    VALUES
    ('8c90a91be28f099747496faa948ea017', 1, '24.191.118.133', 'bd223280386257b18ba11eeefce752fb', 1117469821, 0, 1, 1, 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)')

mysql error: The table 'session' is full
    mysql error number: 1114

mysql error: The table 'session' is full

The most likely cause of this problem is that you have modified the footer template in such a way that it broke the schedule task function.

The first thing you need to do is run this query in phpMyAdmin:

DELETE FROM session;

After this, log into your Admin CP and revert the footer template.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

The first thing you need to do is run this query in phpMyAdmin:

DELETE FROM session;

After this, log into your Admin CP and revert the footer template.Can you please work me through this?

Comment

phpMyAdmin is a tool that is found on most Server Panels. Once in phpMyAdmin with your database selected, you will find an option to run a Query. On that screen use the SQL-statement Steve gave you.

If you don't have access to phpMyAdmin but you have SSH/Telnet access, you can use the mysql commandline:
        Code:
        mysql -u Username -p Databasename
        once in mysql commandline tool, you can again give the command Steve supplied.

After that is done, login to your AdminCP and do:
        AdminCP->Styles & Templates->Style Manager->Click on <<>> behind your style.

Once the list of Templates is opened, select the 'footer' template and click on 'Revert'.
        Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
        Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

I'm in the MSQL the part I don't understand is

run this query in phpMyAdmin:

DELETE FROM session;
          How do I run to delete from session?
          Do I just delete the things in there?
          Last edited by thenewstlucian; Mon 30 May '05, 8:47am.

Comment

Are you in phpMyAdmin or mysql commandline?
            Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
            Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X