Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daemon
    replied
    If you want to discuss modifying the code, you need to go to vBulletin.org. This can be done in includes/init.php, though.

Leave a comment:

• dilinator
    replied
    Ok, i found some very useful code (hopefully)

how would i edit the definitions of can_administer?

Leave a comment:

• daemon
    replied
    Adding sections also requires modifying the code. Check at vBulletin.org for help with this.

Leave a comment:

• dilinator
    replied
    I mean adding sections. As I want vBulltin admin panel to be a "one-stop" for administration of the entire site (as opposed to coding an entirely new admin panel) it would be nice to add in extra functionality.

Leave a comment:

• daemon
    replied
    This would require modifying the code if you wanted to remove them entirely. However I would not recommend doing this.

Leave a comment:

• dilinator
    replied
    Thanks alot!

As for my next problem
    How would I add/remove sections of the administration panel?

thanks.

Leave a comment:

• daemon
    replied
    Go ahead and change the file name and then make this setting whatever you change it to:

Admin CP --> vBulletin Options --> Forums Home Page Options --> Script Name for Forum Home Page

For instance if you rename it to forums.php then forums is what should go in that box.

Leave a comment:

• dilinator
    started a topic change the filename of index.php

change the filename of index.php

I am completely intergrating vbulletin with a site I am creating and was wondering. For the sake of looks, i wish to make the entire forum directory in the base directory of the site (or at least where the main site is) and rename the index.php to forum.php (or something similar). Is this feesably possible, would it cause anything to break dramatically (as in, I would have to do many other things than correct links.

thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X