Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to hide subforum links in cats (split)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to hide subforum links in cats (split)

going on from this how do i hide the sub-forums link from the forum catogories in dark blue?

http://www.unrealfans.com/forums/index.php?
    Problems with vB4? Try This Thread for answers!

Originally posted by HUNTER|UF
    going on from this how do i hide the sub-forums link from the forum catogories in dark blue?

http://www.unrealfans.com/forums/index.php?
    You can remove it from the templates:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Forum Home Templates -> forumhome_forumbit_level2_nopost

Remove the red code:

Code:
    <tr>
    	<td class="tcat"><span class="smallfont">&nbsp;</span></td>
    	<td class="tcat" colspan="<if condition="$vboptions['showmoderatorcolumn']">5<else />4</if>">
    		<a href="forumdisplay.php?$session[sessionurl]f=$forum[forumid]">$forum[title]</a>
    		<if condition="$show['forumdescription']"><div class="smallfont">$forum[description]</div></if>
    		[color=red]<if condition="$show['subforums']"><div class="smallfont"><strong>$vbphrase[subforums]</strong>: $forum[subforums]</div></if>[/color]
    	</td>
    </tr>
    $childforumbits

Comment

that removes the ones under the light blue. I need the ones showing in the Dark Blue to hide (Under the Community Section)

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTER|UF
        that removes the ones under the light blue. I need the ones showing in the Dark Blue to hide (Under the Community Section)
        My instructions should have removed the dark blue ones. Make sure you edited the forumhome_forumbit_level2_nopost template.

Comment

went over steps and corrected, thanks Jake

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X