Thumbnails Issue, GD? Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbnails Issue, GD? Help

Im not sure if my host has GD support. The phpinfo doesnt show it. So I emailed them, and their are inquiring if Im refeerring to imagestick.

My thumbnails basically dont work. See the images for an example. What do I do about this? Can you use imagestick? Or should I make them compile GD?
    Attached Files

You need GD to use the thumbnail and imaging features in vBulletin in 3.0.7; if you want those features, you'll need your host to compile it in PHP for you. However in vB 3.5 there will be support for ImageMagick.
    Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

If your PHP-Info don't show it, it is not installed.
      Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

If its not in phpinfo you do not have GD support, you will need to have your host recompile php.

Comment

Ok my Host said their server was down, but backup for the GD, but the attachments my users posted are still not thumbnailed and I have it enabled. is there something I'm missing still???

Does this help. PHP info

./configure' '--enable-pic' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--with-curl' '--with-dom' '--with-dom-xslt' '--with-dom-exslt' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--with-gettext' '--with-imap' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-mbstr-enc-trans' '--enable-mbregex' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysql' '--with-openssl' '--enable-discard-path' '--with-pear' '--with-pgsql=/usr' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--with-ttf' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-versioning' '--with-zlib' '--with-imap-ssl'
          Quick update. Sorry I fixed it now. I had to re-enable GD then rebuild counters. Its all working now
          Last edited by mustang_lex; Mon 6 Jun '05, 12:55pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X