Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently active users?

I have a concern..

when you see online members under currently active users list.. my registered members are color black while my moderators are either orange or red when online.. but there is ONE registered member that is color LIGHT BLUE all the times when hes online. He should be color black like the other registered members.. does that means one of my banned members created a different username to get in and use the same ip number? Is that the reason why or Im wrong? thanks

That's odd. I need to view the source code of the page with and without this problem. Can you post a link?

Comment

hes offline now ill let u know next time when hes online

www.fantasybetszone.com/forum/

Comment

How do you make it where the admins are a certain color and the mods are another color to appear on ther user names?

Comment

Is this person in more than one usergroup?
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by AllWirelessTalk
            How do you make it where the admins are a certain color and the mods are another color to appear on ther user names?
            Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup -> Username HTML Markup

I believe this is also where your problem is. I suspect there are some invalid markup tags in these fields.

Comment

Working...
            X