Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lgeai
    replied
    I open my mysql.exe, but I do not know where to go from there, can you provide assistance from this point? I have not used MySQL that much and am not familiar with what I need to do.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    SSH / telnet are just remote ways to directly access the command line

You will need to use the command line to properly restore a database in windows.

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...ce_ssh_restore

I left a comment for windows users.

Leave a comment:

• lgeai
    replied
    Setting the test server up - I am at a loss for what to do. I have followed the instructions in the vBulletin manual. However, my database is on a Windows NT server and my new server is a Windows 2000 box.
    The information in the manual uses telnet/ssh or some sort of gui. I would like to install the newer version on my new server without using these features.
    Any assistance provided is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What do you need help with specifically?

Leave a comment:

• lgeai
    started a topic Upgrading from 3.0.0 Beta 7 to 3.0.7

Upgrading from 3.0.0 Beta 7 to 3.0.7

Hello,
    I am attempting to upgrade our vBulletin version from 3.0.0 Beta 7 to 3.0.7, and I am in need of assistance as I was not here during the initial installation and the person that installed it previously has moved on.

Can someone provide me with assistance with upgrading my server? I have a Windows server that I am wanting to use as a test server for the new update, but I am not having any luck with doing such.

I have Apache 2.0.54 (Win32) and MySQL Server 4.1 installed on the new server. Since I am not familiar with the 'mysqldump' feature, I have also no luck with running this script on the old server.

Any help that can be given is appreciated.

Thanks!!
Working...
X