No announcement yet.

Upgrading from 3.0.0 Beta 7 to 3.0.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do understand this, but when I try to access the phpMyAdmin via the web, it just errors out. Is there place in particular that I need to place this file?
    You also said that I would need to edit the config file.....which config file would that be?

Comment

What is the error that it errors out in.

Comment

Man, I'm sorry.....I just realized some of the reasons why I had experienced some issues - the guy who installed this originally had the old server totally screwed up. There was so much swapping back and forth between to drives on the server that it was like working a jigsaw puzzle. I'm going to start all over and see where that lands me and then I'll post again when I need help.

Thanks!!!!

Comment

Ok.....I have now copied all folders and such from my active server to my new server for testing. I have downloaded the most recent version of the forum, now I need to know how to get the current server up and running so that I can test the newest version of vBulletin. Can anyone provide any assistance?

Comment

ok...I have now copied all my folders/files from my main server to a test server (totally different Windows 2000 server). My current server is on a Windows 2000 box. I need assistance with setting up a test site so that I can test the newest version before going live with it. Can anyone assist me?

Comment

Working...
            X