Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yes. You will lose any changes you made to the vB files (i.e., hacks.) However since you say it's not the browser and this is not a problem that happens with the original vB diles, you will need to do this to get further support.

Leave a comment:

• Kawakami Gensei
    replied
    No, its not because of the browser, ive tried multiple different ones.

By doing that, will I lose any changes ive made?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Which browser are you using? There are known problems with FF and some if its extensions.

If not that, then I recommend is that you reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Leave a comment:

• Kawakami Gensei
    started a topic Random Rep

Random Rep

Lately Ive been having a problem with my rep system. When I go to my AdminCP > Usergroups > any usergroup and change the rep settings it randomly changes it. After I hit the save button with the rep settings in teh way i like it, I can go rigth back in there and each time it will be set differently. At first I though it was a problem because of some hacks, but no. I have uninstalled all major hacks and such and I am still having the same problem. Do any of you guys know if its a PHP problem or something else? Any help would be very appreciated.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X