Random Rep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Rep

Lately Ive been having a problem with my rep system. When I go to my AdminCP > Usergroups > any usergroup and change the rep settings it randomly changes it. After I hit the save button with the rep settings in teh way i like it, I can go rigth back in there and each time it will be set differently. At first I though it was a problem because of some hacks, but no. I have uninstalled all major hacks and such and I am still having the same problem. Do any of you guys know if its a PHP problem or something else? Any help would be very appreciated.

Which browser are you using? There are known problems with FF and some if its extensions.

If not that, then I recommend is that you reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

No, its not because of the browser, ive tried multiple different ones.

By doing that, will I lose any changes ive made?

Comment

Yes. You will lose any changes you made to the vB files (i.e., hacks.) However since you say it's not the browser and this is not a problem that happens with the original vB diles, you will need to do this to get further support.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X