X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zlos
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    Restrict guests from viewing attachments in the usergroup manager and instead of the sites showing your content, they will get a no permission page.

The other thing you should look into is hotlink protection via mod_rewrite and .htaccess.
    Thanks, I will give a mod_rewrite a try I have attachments stored as files and it should be better protected as simply from php level

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Restrict guests from viewing attachments in the usergroup manager and instead of the sites showing your content, they will get a no permission page.

The other thing you should look into is hotlink protection via mod_rewrite and .htaccess.

Leave a comment:

• zlos
    started a topic attachment.php domain restrictions

attachment.php domain restrictions

Hi

I am experiencing high bandwidth steal due to the fact, that attachment.php has no restrictions where it is opened/called from.

The question: How can I limit domains, which are entitled to call attachment.php? Also if it is used as link to attachment.php being posted on another forums or sites?

Any idea?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X