Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customised Reputation system

HI,

I've done a search and there seems to be nobody having the same problem as me.

Basically i've just enabled the reputation system and customised the levels system as follows:

VB Options -> User Reputation Options -> Default Reputation = 0 (instead of the usual 10)

User Reputations -> User Reputation Manager -> User is an unknown quantity at this point = 0 (instead of the default 10).

Basically I want everyone to start off on 0 instead of 10.

Now at the moment (because i'm trialling it) the only people who can leave a reputation is a super moderator and none of them have left any reputations. So the problem is, that almost all the users already have a reputation in their profile. It is one green dot and says "User has made a few knowledgable posts" (10 rep points). If I check their profile via the modCP though there are no reputations left for these users.

However some users (Super mods i've noticed) dont have any reputations left for them and the dot under their profile is grey.

Any ideas?

They do not yet have any reputation power.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      They do not yet have any reputation power.
      They do have the power.

My question was why those other users have a green dot under their name, yet have no reputation points given to them?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X