too many caps in this new thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too many caps in this new thread

How many caps will the VBulletin program allow before enforcing lower case letters?

http://mybibleforum.com/showthread.php?p=361#post361

There are two many caps in this post. How do I fix this? Must I edit it directly?

vBulletin doesn't have any features to disable "shouting" in posts, only in thread titles. You'll have to manually edit this if you want to change it.
    Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

Originally posted by daemon
      vBulletin doesn't have any features to disable "shouting" in posts, only in thread titles. You'll have to manually edit this if you want to change it.
      okay thanks

Comment

I tested this with a post recently and it did preventing shouting in posts. Try posting all caps...

Comment

This Post Is All Capital Letters

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
            I tested this with a post recently and it did preventing shouting in posts. Try posting all caps...
            It only works if the entire post is in capitals, though; therefore he'd have to edit the post to fix this specific problem.
            Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

OMG WE ARE TEH ROXORSs

Comment

Omg We Are Teh Roxorss I Have No Posting Limit

Bwhahahahahahah

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X