Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted Posts

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is a 'dumb' question, but I was looking through the posts on my vBulletin forum, and it said this:

There have been no posts in the last 30 days in this forum.
    Try using the controls below to search for any older posts that may exist.

I would like it to not delete posts this soon, and I can't for the life of me find the setting in the admin control panel. Is there a way to keep posts forever? Our forum is still quite small, so I'd like to have as many as possible in there, even if they're old.

Thanks in advance,
    Dean

The posts aren't actually being deleted, just not shown on the page due to the date cutoff. You can change this on a per-form basis here:

Admin CP --> Forums & Moderators --> Forum Manager --> [Edit] --> Default View Age

... set this to whatever you want.
    Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

Hi vbulletin does not actually delete the posts, its just not displaying any that are older than 30 days.

You can change the options for this in the admincp

login to the admincp-->Forum Manager now edit a forum and change the Default View Age
      http://www.weirdpixels.com/images/buttons/button.gif

Comment

Thank you SO MUCH Daemon and WeirdPixels!! I can't believe how fast your responses were. I found everything as you said, and was able to make the change. Thanks again and have a good night,

Dean

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X