I just leased vBulletin today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just leased vBulletin today

And want to be sure I don't lose my current phpbb forum as young as it is. After all we may only have 23 members but we have 722 posts and not all are mine! I promise. I just have a gabby bunch and we post recipes there. I don't want to lose those.

I've looked at the converter script and it may as well be greek. I know I can set it up successfully cause I set up a demo on my other domain just to see if I could. And I've saved a clean, no mod backup of my site so I could intergrate the two, but I have no clue how to do that. I only had one mod anyway and it was easy enough to take it out of subsilver for a few mins to do a back up. I'm running a theme but I even did the backup without the theme on there. Can anyone help? Liz
    Secret City Designs

its easy - just sit and follow the instructions step by step. Its not hard..
    vBulletin Hosting - Building my Automotive Forum Network...
    vBulletin FAQ - Lincoln vs Cadillac - Mopar Forum - Car Audio Forum - E Body Mopar Forum - B Body Mopar Forum
    Pick Up Truck Forum - C Body Mopar Forum - FMJ Body Mopar Forum - Willys and Jeep Forum

Comment

Well, thanks to one of the members here who talked me thru it, it wasn't that hard but I do have one major problem...my memebrs have gone missing. And since this is the wrong forum. I'll ask that this thread be closed. Liz
      Secret City Designs

Comment

Make sure you rebuild your indexes using the maintanence menu in the Control Panel.
        @[email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X