• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Problem ,All of sudden!

All of sudden we are having 2 problems!

1)Every time u post a message having "1" it make it as image
    see this

2)The admin panel colors changes all of sudden.
    I am not sure if both problems are realted but I am really clueless and don't know if I am hacked?

Please help

Ash
    Last edited by techxpert; Mon 24 Oct '05, 8:22am.

1. Check any replacement variables you may have.
    2. Never heard of this before. The colors do not simply change on their own. Do you have any hacks installed?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      1. Check any replacement variables you may have.
      2. Never heard of this before. The colors do not simply change on their own. Do you have any hacks installed?

it says "No replacement variables are defined for this style"

we have lot of Mods installed but none is installed in last 2 months,problems starts on today or yesterday.I have seen the database and found its actual posting wrong in database itself (I checked table post_parsed where it dispaly IMG SRC=1 instaed of 1).

any luck?

Comment

Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

2. Did one of your other Admins maybe changed the default ACP Style in the vB Settings?

PS You have one nasty link in one of your adverts.
          Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
          Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
            I did the same,it still shows the 1 as broken image like:

(I removed brackets here to post)

some ppl says they are getting Bloodhound.Explit.20 virus warnings ,how can someone inject a virus in to vb.We checked the server but hosting company says server is ok but the virus code could be in mysql database.

How do we rectify?
            Last edited by techxpert; Mon 24 Oct '05, 8:22am.

Comment

The next thing I recommend is that you reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by techxpert
                some ppl says they are getting Bloodhound.Explit.20 virus warnings ,how can someone inject a virus in to vb.We checked the server but hosting company says server is ok but the virus code could be in mysql database.

How do we rectify?
                It is probably in one of the banner links you place. Since you're probably using rotating banners, not every pageload would hit that nasty one.

Have seen this happen before.
                Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
                Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X