X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Smith
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    In the Admin CP, click on vBulletin Options and open the Server Settings and Optimization Options section and turn on the Public phpinfo() Display Enabled setting. Then provide the URL to your forums. This may help us troubleshoot this problem.
    Thank you for the quick reply.
    Unfortunately I just uninstalled vb. I had some problems with mambo connector and i will reinstall in a fresh db.
    I will pm the url when the site will be back on-air.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    In the Admin CP, click on vBulletin Options and open the Server Settings and Optimization Options section and turn on the Public phpinfo() Display Enabled setting. Then provide the URL to your forums. This may help us troubleshoot this problem.

Leave a comment:

• John Smith
    started a topic Upload problems.

Upload problems.

Hi,
    I just made a fresh install at a shared server running MySQL 4.0.22 and php 4.3.10.
    Forum install was ok, but i have a small problem.
    I can't upload any files.
    I tried the upload at diagnostics section of admin cp and i got the folowing result:
    =====================================
    file_uploads:Onopen_basedir:/home/biniaris:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmpsafe_mode:Offupload_tmp_dir:/var/uploadupload_max_filesize:15M
    The attached file's temporary location (/var/upload/phpd3x2cI) could not be found. The test cannot continue.

========================================
    I created a /tmp directory at the root folder chmoded to 777
    and tried the safe mode uploads option at server settings, using the path:
    home/biniaris/tmp
    Vb forum is installed at : root/vb
    Still no go.

Can you please help me?

Thank you.