Problem with displaying custom profile fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with displaying custom profile fields

I've created a few new custom user profile fields, one of which is using the multiple selection option. When I display the "multiple selection profile fields" in the diplay, there is a comma between the options as explained here.

My problem is that there is a space between the word(option) and the commas. For example:

Options: one , two , three , four

Can someone help me get rid of the spaces?

I think you would have to remove all formatting from the code (line breaks, tabs, spaces). Then the extra space will not be inserted.

Comment

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand where you remove the formatting. Are you talking about in the template, or when you set up the multiple selector options.

Here's what I entered:

<if condition="$comma = ''"></if><div>$vbphrase[Modules]Modules:</div>
      <if condition="$post['field6'] & 2">
      $comma Charge
      <if condition="$comma = ', '"></if>
      </if>
      <if condition="$post['field6'] & 4">
      $comma Note
      </if>
      <if condition="$post['field6'] & 8">
      $comma Order
      </if>
      <if condition="$post['field6'] & 16">
      $comma Result
      </if>
      <if condition="$post['field6'] & 32">
      $comma RX+
      </if>
      <if condition="$post['field6'] & 64">
      $comma Scan
      </if>
      <if condition="$post['field6'] & 1">
      $comma Dictate and Document
      </if>
      Last edited by lbernstein; Fri 13 May '05, 3:29pm.

Comment

Try this:

Code:
        <if condition="$comma = ''"></if><div>$vbphrase[Modules]Modules:</div><if condition="$post['field6'] & 2">$comma Charge<if condition="$comma = ', '"></if></if><if condition="$post['field6'] & 4">$comma Note<if condition="$comma = ', '"></if></if><if condition="$post['field6'] & 8">$comma Order<if condition="$comma = ', '"></if></if><if condition="$post['field6'] & 16">$comma Result<if condition="$comma = ', '"></if></if><if condition="$post['field6'] & 32">$comma RX+<if condition="$comma = ', '"></if></if><if condition="$post['field6'] & 64">$comma Scan<if condition="$comma = ', '"></if></if><if condition="$post['field6'] & 1">$comma Dictate and Document<if condition="$comma = ', '"></if></if>
        It's a nightmare for readability, but I think that will remove the excess spaces.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X