Directory relocation question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the exact error you get?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

We attempted to write a test file to /home/mxcrazy/mainwebsite_html/forums/attachments, but we were unsuccessful. Please verify that the web server has write/delete permissions for this path.

Comment

I've tried logging in as root and running chmod 777 attachments and chmod 0777 attachments and still getting the same thing..
        I've even completely deleted the directory recreated it and tried and still no luck...

It works fine in the database but I would rather them be in the file system..

Any ideas?

Comment

I'm still trying to figure it out...
          Does someone have the snipett of code where it tries to write the test file?
          If so can you post it?

I can't figure this out for the life of me.. Mindboggling..

Comment

If you have not installed any hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
            X