Problem with phrase and language in admincp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with phrase and language in admincp

I get this error when I click on Phrase Manager or Language Manager.

Not Found

The requested URL /admincp/phrase.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at animezonex.globalrpgs.com Port 80

Any help much appreciated.
    Myth

404 means it can not find the file where it should be. Perhaps you did not upload it or you have a mod_rewrite rule set that is bugging it up. Upload all the original vBulletin files (same version number) again to your web server/forumdir/admincp/* - make sure it is in transfer mode: ASCII and isn't skipping or resuming existing files, but overwriting them.

Comment

Did that, it was the first thing I did, check to make sure files existed, make sure they were chmod 644. When that didn't work I moved to uploading entire vb again same version number, still nothing. mod_rules does not exist for my server, this is my own server so I know for a fact thats not on there. Any other ideas?

Comment

The error is pretty clear. Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP. Please also include a complete description of the problem.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Actually, your right, the error is pretty clear, I changed it from regular subdomain to domain so the person could have login capabilities. Sorry for wasting your time, my fault.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X