Stop unmoderated from accessing paid subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop unmoderated from accessing paid subscriptions

I am moderating all new members to a forum. I found that prior to being approved, these users can still access the paid subscriptions. I would like to stop this. I do not want users to purchase a subscription before they are approved.

Is there a feature to stop this which I have missed? I found how to stop unmoderated from accessing their user profile and would like a similar method to stop them accessing paid subscriptions, such as: "You do not have permission to access this page..."

Also, are unmoderated and COPPA users the same? I assume the same usergroup controls both.

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: I didn't test this yet but it occurs to me that banned members may also be able to purchase paid subscriptions. If true I need to stop this too.
    Last edited by DougM; Fri 6 May '05, 9:06pm.

If you are sure this is happening and you have not installed any hacks, please report it in the Bug Tracker.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I have installed hacks so I cannot say with absolute certainty that this is the default action but the most important question to me is...

Is there already a mechanism to stop banned and unmoderated users from purchasing paid subscriptions?

If yes, then I will know something is wrong.

If no, then I will look at modifying to make it so.

Thanks Steve.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X