Font size for Forum names (titles) on home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font size for Forum names (titles) on home page

how do i change that? the forum names (titles) on the home page don't change by making changes within the css main area. is it html somewhere? thanks

Forum titles are controlled by this class:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS (in the menu) -> <td>, <th>, <p>, <li>

Comment

unfortunately didn't change it. i had actually searched this out and you had given this info out in a previous post and i had already tried it, but tried it again just now, but it didn't change it. thanks anyhow.

Comment

Hopefully this is what you're looking for:
        http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...maps_forumhome

Comment

the lettering that says vB Styles & Templates. where do i go to change that? thanks

Comment

Like the image says, that would be #6, first alt color.

Font size: change it to 22px & save. You'll notice the alt1 cells change that font to 22px big!

Comment

it won't change the title like in the picture "vB Styles & Templates", but it does change the description below it in the same area 6

Comment

by the way, thanks for pointing out this color map thing to me. it is very helpful.

Comment

could it be changed somewhere in this html:

<div>
                  <a href="forumdisplay.php?$session[sessionurl]f=$forum[forumid]"><strong>$forum[title]</strong></a>
                  <if condition="$show['browsers']"><span class="smallfont">(<phrase 1="$forum[browsers]">$vbphrase[x_viewing]</phrase>)</span></if>
                  </div>
                  <if condition="$show['forumdescription']"><div class="smallfont">$forum[description]</div></if>
                  <if condition="$show['forumsubscription']"><div class="smallfont"><strong><a href="subscription.php?$session[sessionurl]do=removesubscription&amp;f=$forum[forumid]">$vbphrase[unsubscribe_from_this_forum]</a></strong></div></if>

Comment

for example on this board:

vBulletin 3 'How Do I' Questions (33 Viewing)
                    Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in vBulletin 3

the title and description appear to be two different font sizes.

Comment

i figured it out, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X