Fonts - help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fonts - help please

I have tried to change the pt and px in the "body" section of the Main CSS and it does not change it on the site; the text continues to be tiny. Plus I cannot seem to change any other font either. How do I change the font on the first page where it lists the Forums and their descriptions, etc.

Also, the tools above, Thread Tools, Search this Thread, Rate Thread, Display Modes, and the Search Feature, none of them have a drop down menu like they do on this site. When you click them it just takes you to the bottom of the page. I have just upgraded mysql to 4.1 and it still doesn't work. Any idea how to fix this?

Comment

The first thing I recommend is that you reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

Also make sure you are allowing the page to completely load first.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Also, the "Views" next to each thread list the "Views" as greater than the number of posts by 1 instead of the actual "views".

Comment

I don't know how to do those things frankly.

Comment

Do what 'things'? You uploasd the original files and ccreate a new style. It's pretty straight-forward. If you have a specific question, just ask.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X