usernames not showing up on whosonline&postbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usernames not showing up on whosonline&postbit

what is the php file that would effect the usernames on the whosonline and postbit features? I'll be glad to upload my original files.

and no my "whos online" isn't collapsed.

Comment

whosonlinebit and postbit templates. revert them.

BTW, you can tell what PHP you're currently executing by looking in your browser's address window. For example:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59

Comment

nothing is wrong with my templates, i know so because I already did this with my edited postbit copied in wordpad, i reverted, nothing happened except all my custom coding is gone. and im pretty sure theres no postbit.php and a whosonlinebit.php , thanks though.

Comment

The postbit usernames are controllled by this CSS:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS -> Additional CSS Definitions

Then edit this to whatever font size you want to show the usernames in the postbit:

.bigusername { font-size: 14pt; }

I'm not sure which CSS controls the Who's Online bit.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

names still dont show

Comment

Don't show? The first thing I recommend is that you reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. You will not have the same problem with the original files and templates.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X