Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ducks Ask A Silly Question thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ducks Ask A Silly Question thread...

Now I know in my time here I'm probably going to ask a lot of stupid or silly questions so I thought it best to have them all in one place so I don't end up flooding the place out with my idiocy

Anyway, on with the show. I'd like to add another table at the bottom of my forums.... Which template would I need to edit and what flashy code? If any do I need to include?!?!? It's just a table for new and current CD Releases or something along those lines, nothing spectacular so no Vbulletin inputs needed...

Also how do I add spaces between the forums ie. You got your Forum Subject header like:

TV:
    -- Sci Fi
    -- Comedy

(Then you have another forum subject header which follows on directly below.)

Music:
    -- Pop
    -- Rock
    -- The Teletubbies

How do I put a line break in between the Subject headers?!?!?! If it is at all possible?!?!

I can just see things going horribly pear shaped from the get go!!

To elaborate on the extra table at the bottom of the forums, is there a way to add another page to the navbar which will do the colour scheme changing thing where you can just add tables and shove random info you've edited yourself, like Misc Links and merchandise?

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Duck
        Anyone?
        Do not spam your own question, wait about 24hrs or u will see what happens

Comment

Working...
        X