Private forum posts showing up in top 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private forum posts showing up in top 5

alright, well i got this private forum and im trying to make a new forum in the private forum, and my posts in it keep showing up in the statistics top 5,
    i have other forums within it, that dont show up in the top 5 but im not sure how it was done

Are you logged on as YOU (an Admin) or as a test user? If YOU (Admin), you see everything, all the time.

Comment

What statistics top 5?

Comment

statistics top 5 is a code hack, that shows up at the top of the forums all top 5 new posts, top 5 new members stuff like that

Comment

I see. I'm afraid you'll probably need to go to vB.org for that, as this site only supports original code. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Olson
            Are you logged on as YOU (an Admin) or as a test user? If YOU (Admin), you see everything, all the time.
            i just logged out and guests can still see the thread title in top 5, im guessing its something i have to take up with the person who created the code hack..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X