Formating question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formating question

Hi! I'm really new to v-bulletin and website design as a whole. On my website (www.dodgepowerclub.com) I want to have the red box on the left with all the links to appear on my forum page (www.dodgepowerclub.com/forums). I know I need to add the code somewhere in style manager, but I'm not sure where.

thanks,
    Michelle

You need to add code to the header and footer templates to put the main content in the center cell of a table.
    http://www.zelaron.com/sigs/rotsig.gif

Comment

Like I said - PHP is like a foreign language to me. Could give me a little more decription on where in the header formatting it would go?

thanks!

Comment

No php at all, all html

AdminCP > Styles & Tempaltes > Style Manager > click on << >> > Find the header, and footer templates, and have fun editing

Comment

Originally posted by dodgepowerclub
          Hi! I'm really new to v-bulletin and website design as a whole. On my website (www.dodgepowerclub.com) I want to have the red box on the left with all the links to appear on my forum page (www.dodgepowerclub.com/forums). I know I need to add the code somewhere in style manager, but I'm not sure where.

thanks,
          Michelle
          To have that vertical navigation box on forumhome might be a littel awkward, can I suggest making it a horizontal navigation bar...? All you need do then is to edit either the header template or the navbar template and insert your new links in those...

You can even define some new classes for your navbar style in the Style Manager and those classes will be available to you throughout your templates should you wish to use them elsewhere on the site.

Good luck...
          John

Comment

Working...
          X