Can this be done? (user rank Ques)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this be done? (user rank Ques)

I have about 20 members that are part of a group called "co-owners" - they have access to a special board because they have donated to the forum - i also have newbies and regular members as well as moderators - a number of the co-owners are also moderators

now we are trying to set up rank images just to make it a little fun to move up through levels - can this be done because there are already members that belong to 2 usergroups?

If I set up through the User Rank Manager a ranking scale that applies to "All Usergroups" will it work for everyone even if they are already part of other groups?

I hope i explained this correctly - i realize it is confusing - here is an example:

Kate (Co-Owner, Moderator) can she now be a part of the ranking system where if she gets to 2000 posts, a certain image comes up?

TIA!

Ranks use what is known as a Display Group. I mention that in the second post in this thread.

Comment

So let me just see if I get this - it is a little confusing -

If my Co-Owner and Moderator (which are the primary and secondary groups) wants to be in on the ranking system, one of the groups would have to fall by the way side, correct? and if i made the ranking group (display group) the secondary group, it would still work because vbulletin uses primary AND secondary, right? thanks so much for your help..

Comment

There is only one user rank at a time, and that is the rank for the user's display group. Multiple ranks cannot be active at the same time.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X