Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding Emoticon © text to WYSIWYG editor or all editors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Emoticon © text to WYSIWYG editor or all editors?

How to I modify my Post editing boxes so I can add a © text for my emoticons for example as a line under the "Increase Size Decrease Size" text?

If needed, I have allready figured out the phrase usage.. so you can leave that part out :P
    Just need to know where xD

EDIT: Making this a bit more clear *usage of bold and such*
    Last edited by Luggruff; Mon 2nd May '05, 6:08am.

I use the replacement text function, where I selected ":cr:" for copyright, and had it replaced with the HTML © tag.

Comment

..uhm yeah, still only answers what I told I allready know, not where to change the text in the EDITOR.

Comment

It's direct replacement (as you know). I don't think you can do what you want without modifying the code. (For example, create a new button image, upload it to the server, modify the PHP code to display the new button and insert the replacement code when it's clicked.)

Comment

who ever said I'm not gonna edit the code? o_0
          that's my question: Where is that code??

Comment

Sorry - it's a Monday. Code mods are only discussed on this site:

www.vbulletin.org

Have at it!

Comment

no it's not o_0
              I've gotten help here all of the times I asked about code issues.
              Please don't answer when you don't know the answer.. only gets my hopes up and reduces the chance of someone actually knowing it even taking a look at my thread.. thinkning someone allready helped me judging from the amount of replies.

Comment

I think I've probably been around here a *tad* longer than you. If you want to get nasty, just keep it to yourself. And if you could properly explain what you want, you might get a better reponse.

Comment

Does that really make you less wrong about your answer matching my request?
                  I want to know where the code for the POST EDITING BOXES are.. So i can edit them.
                  Can I be more clear? This is unbelievable, having to write it at least three times and only get comments back that has nothing to do with the question.

If oyu don't know the answer, don't answer, that's called spam i believe. (writing somehting just to write something.. I can only guess that's why you have that amount of posts and the usertitle Senior Member -_-)

Can someone that KNOWS the answet PLEASE answer?

Comment

I believe the templates are,
                    editor_toolbar_off
                    editor_toolbar_standard
                    editor_toolbar_wysiwyg

Comment

Again Zachery, great thanks ^^

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X