Membership Listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Listing

How can I close this listing to guest and have only registered members access it?

Thanks,
    Ticka1

Admin of www.wildonweather.com/forum

Admin Control Panel > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Dropdown: Edit Templates > Browse down to the group "Member's List Templates" and expand it.

Select & Open the template "memberlist"

Find this code:
    Code:
    $navbar
    Below this code, on a new line, add this code:
    Code:
    <if condition="$bbuserinfo['usergroupid'] == '1'">
    <div class="tborder" align="center"><strong><br />You can't view this page because you are not a member or not logged in!<br /></strong><br /></div>
    <else />
    Near the bottom of the template, find this code:
    Code:
    $footer
    Above this code, on a new line, add this code:
    Code:
    </if>
    Optional: You could replace the <div> .. </div> text in the if conditional to say whatever you want of course.

Save the template.

Comment

Do I click on the save button or the save and reload button?

Thanks for all your help!

Comment

"Save and reload" saves your edited template, then reloads it back into the text edit window so you can instantly return to it when you view the changed page in a different window/tab and it doesn't do what you want.

If you just "Save", you have to manually reload the template into the edit window if you need to re-edit.
        Doug Wilson
        Administrator, Timeshare Users Group bbs

Comment

Both will work, but save will do.

Comment

It worked. Thanks for the help - Floris especially for you posting the code and what I was suppose to change.

Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X