Tree navigation problem,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree navigation problem,

Thought its better to ask before going in and screwing up something. Question has to do with upper tree navigation. Using this sites as an example,

"vbulletin community forum" (is fine) now you go to another page say "How do I", now to get back to the main forum you click on "vbulletin community forum" - this is where my problem is. When clicked on it the person is returned to the wrong page, the link has an extra "forum" in it
    www.okanaganwatch.ca/forum/forum.php
    Where does one look for something like this?
    Hope I explained it clear enough!
    Last edited by Elyk; Sun 1st May '05, 4:03pm.

You might want to post the URL of your page so the gurus can go and see exactly what is going on
    You might want to open the control panel / options /site url etc and see if everything is set correctly there - path to forums, path to home page no trailing "/" etc. If the Home page url is pathed to the fourms then that's the problem (I did that one)
    Are you using any front end/portal software?
    If that isn't it post some more specific data so the experts (not me!) can help
    Rick Grunwald
    http://grunwalds.com
    XP home SP2, Celeron 2gb, 2GB RAM, Zone Alarm Security Suite

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grunwald
      You might want to post the URL of your page so the gurus can go and see exactly what is going on
      You might want to open the control panel / options /site url etc and see if everything is set correctly there - path to forums, path to home page no trailing "/" etc. If the Home page url is pathed to the fourms then that's the problem (I did that one)
      Are you using any front end/portal software?
      If that isn't it post some more specific data so the experts (not me!) can help
      Thanks Rick, I have checked the admincp settings several times and all seems set right. I just upgraded to 3.0.7 and am using vbadanced for the portal, just got it up last night. The tree navigation (if that is what it is called) works fine except when you are in or on another page and click on the "okanaganwatch forum" link and that is where the extra 'forum" is.

Site is www.okanaganwatch.ca portal
      www.okanaganwatch.ca/forum forum

Comment

Above problem has been fixed, went in and restored everything and all is working fine.

Comment