Forums Home Page Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forums Home Page Options

I am curious as to what the "Display Random Quote" option is all about. It states it displays a random quote & I assume that is from various posts. But where does it display them?
    Home of the free, Because of the brave.

There is no such function in the default vB. This must be from a hack you've installed.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      There is no such function in the default vB. This must be from a hack you've installed.
      Nope this was a fresh install with very limited hacks installed.. Odd.. Very odd...

Comment

'very limited hacks'

The bottom liine is this is not a vB featurre and could only have been added with a hack.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I am not questioning you.. I just find it odd.. Very odd..

Comment

At one time someone install a hack that modified the database. That is why this option is showing in your Admin CP, even though you may have uploaded all the originaal vB files.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X