Show all threads by default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show all threads by default

How do I make the forums show all threads from the beginning, the default for all groups.

Thanks!

Ok did this.Would be better if it was in the vb options for all forums rather than having to specify it in each forum though.

Cheers!

Comment

This will be the default in the next major release.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Steve.

Just out of interest.Will you have the setting in the vboptions for all forums, and also available to set a default in each individual forum?

To be honest maybe both would be the best option.Personally I can't see why someone would need one forum with a different default 'show threads' than another forum, within a single site.Nethertheless, I'm sure this could be necessary and/or helpful for some people.

Then on the other hand, it's good to see the option (for what I think will be the majority of people) to simply set the overall default 'show threads' at a single point (vboptions) will be implemented in the next release.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X