Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Actually vB needs to wait for PayPal to contact it and let it know the eCheck has gone through. Then it will proceed.

Leave a comment:

• BlackxRam
    replied
    What about my question Steve?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You have probabbly installed a hack or two. The first thing I recommend is that you reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Leave a comment:

• tormodg
    replied
    I am also working on setting up subscriptions, but got an error message upon return from paypal: "Cannot post from foreign domain" or something like that.

What could be the cause of that?

Leave a comment:

• BlackxRam
    replied
    Ok, I have set it up

But, now, I have had someone test it out... will vbulletin properly respond when this paypal echeck has gone through? Can you please explain how this will work.

I have tried to read up on it and how it works, but I can't help but have this feeling its not going to work properly.

Leave a comment:

• BlackxRam
    replied
    Ahh ok, gotcha. Thanks, all done and communication is said to PASS on all the ones I am currently using. =) Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The first thing you or your host will need to do is recompile PHP with cURL support.

Leave a comment:

• BlackxRam
    started a topic Setting up subscriptions and the communication

Setting up subscriptions and the communication

Hey guys' I need help setting up the subscriptions system in VBulletin. When I click Test Communication everything fails except STREAMS in the Paypal setting.

Anyone have any pointers?
Working...
X