Setting up subscriptions and the communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up subscriptions and the communication

Hey guys' I need help setting up the subscriptions system in VBulletin. When I click Test Communication everything fails except STREAMS in the Paypal setting.

Anyone have any pointers?

The first thing you or your host will need to do is recompile PHP with cURL support.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ahh ok, gotcha. Thanks, all done and communication is said to PASS on all the ones I am currently using. =) Thank you.

Comment

Ok, I have set it up

But, now, I have had someone test it out... will vbulletin properly respond when this paypal echeck has gone through? Can you please explain how this will work.

I have tried to read up on it and how it works, but I can't help but have this feeling its not going to work properly.

Comment

I am also working on setting up subscriptions, but got an error message upon return from paypal: "Cannot post from foreign domain" or something like that.

What could be the cause of that?
          Tormod Guldvog
          Hypography - Science for everyone // Science Forums

Comment

You have probabbly installed a hack or two. The first thing I recommend is that you reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

What about my question Steve?

Comment

Actually vB needs to wait for PayPal to contact it and let it know the eCheck has gone through. Then it will proceed.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
                X