Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    I left that out because that code is commented out by default. I can't account for every possible template modification.

Leave a comment:

• marsauae
    replied
    Thanks Jake Bunce .
    i found another bug in Thread Starter In Its Own Column customization.
    This happens in FORUMDISPLAY .

when you active sperate line between sticky thread and active thread, you can notice that from the graphic .

by using this code in the FORUMDISPLAY

Code:
     [color=red]<!--[/color] <tr><td class="thead" colspan="<if condition="$show['threadicons']">6<else />5</if>">&nbsp;</td></tr>[color=red]-->[/color]
    to fix it

go to this template:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Threadbit Templates -> FORUMDISPLAY

Find this code. Change the 6 and 5 to 7 and 6:

Code:
     <!-- <tr><td class="thead" colspan="<if condition="$show['threadicons']">[color=red]6[/color]<else />[color=red]5[/color]</if>">&nbsp;</td></tr>-->
    All done.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Thanks. I have confirmed that problem. I added another reply to that thread.

Leave a comment:

• marsauae
    replied
    another bug

There's a small graphical bug in Thread Starter In Its Own Column customization.
    This happens in USERCP .
    to fix it

go to this template:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Threadbit Templates -> USERCP

Find this code. Remove the red code and add the blue code:

Code:
       <td class="thead" width="100%">$vbphrase[thread][color=red] / $vbphrase[thread_starter][/color]</td>
    [color=blue]   <td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap"> $vbphrase[thread_starter]</td>[/color]
       <td class="thead" width="150" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">$vbphrase[last_post]</td>
       <td class="thead" align="center">$vbphrase[replies]</td>
       <td class="thead" align="center">$vbphrase[views]</td>
    All done.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SecTa
    replied
    Thanks, that fixed the issue

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    I just posted a reply to that thread.

Leave a comment:

• SecTa
    started a topic Fix 'Thread Starter In Its Own Column' customization issue

Fix 'Thread Starter In Its Own Column' customization issue

There's a small graphical bug in Thread Starter In Its Own Column customization. This happens in 'search results' page - right upper and lower corners of 'search results table are not properly colored. See attachment picture for detales.
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X