Paid Subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Subscriptions

I have setup a user group named "Premium" and one called Corporate and setup a Premium Member Subscription & a Corporate Member Subscription. Now I have two members that have paid for the Premium Membership and under subscriptions it shows their accounts under "Active". When I click on their name it says Primary User Group Registered secondary Corporate. What did I do wrong? Now, how do I make it so that when the user pays with paypal, it automatically places that member into the Premium usergroup and shows that they are a Premium Member under their user name?
    Last edited by mholtum; Mon 25 Apr '05, 6:21am.
    Home of the free, Because of the brave.

Originally posted by mholtum
    ...When I click on their name it says Primary User Group Registered secondary Corporate. What did I do wrong?...
    Are you saying this is not correct? Are your users not being automatically inserted into the proper groups?

As for group titles and markups... users must go to their:

User CP -> Group Memberships

...and choose to identify with a secondary group before its title will show. Or you can change your subscription to change the primary usergroup which is the default display group, which means their titles will automatically change, unlike with secondary groups.

Comment

Yes, it is wrong.
      Since they paid for the "Premium Membership" it should be Premium Membership, not Corporate and they should be inserted into the Premium Member group as their primary group.
      Last edited by mholtum; Mon 25 Apr '05, 8:58am.

Comment

LOL, I think I found my issue. I am retarded. It was an error omy my part.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X