Need Help with a specila hidden group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with a specila hidden group

I want to make a special user group and section in my forum hidden to all including supermods and mods.
    If I make a special groupe the mods and super mods will see it when they look at the user groups and the super mods could see in the forum manage ment.
    any ideals how to hid from all except the admins?
    www.djjeffa.com

you can don't show them in showgroups.

as for the special forum.

you can edit your super mods forum permission under usergroups don't allow them to see that special forum?
    Site Administrator :: LifeStyleX Community

Comment

Originally posted by tommyng
      you can don't show them in showgroups.

as for the special forum.

you can edit your super mods forum permission under usergroups don't allow them to see that special forum?
      yea but if a super mod brings up a user to add them to a new group or whatever they will see the special group as one of the options
      www.djjeffa.com

Comment

bump
        www.djjeffa.com

Comment

Don't think what you want is possible without code modifications.

Smods can only access the modcp (by default) mods can't access the modcp if you don't let them.

and of course the smods could look at someones profile... but what does it matter if you give them some weird name?

If the usergroup cannot view the forum (via permissions) then they cannot view it in the modcp under the forum manager...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X