Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Okay, I know this is really a vBulletin.org question, but I have tried getting support over there & can't and this is fairly urgent...

+++++
    vBindex -- I have just installed this on my site but when you log in on the vBindex page, it just logs you into the forum, and then when you return to the vBindex page, it doesn't recognise the fact that I'm logged in if you know what I mean. How can I log into the actual vBindex page itself without it just taking me to the forum?

Please help!!
    +++++

If anyone could PLEASE help me out with this I would really REALLY appreciate it!!

Thank you...

Anyone?

Comment

You really have to ask the hack author for support .

Comment

Originally posted by Icheb
        You really have to ask the hack author for support .
        Well, I would do - but he doesn't accept email/IM support or anything. Only in the vBindex thread over at vBulletin.org -- but no one is bothering to reply. I just thought someone here could help me out.

Comment

Yes we are the not the author so we doesn't really know what's going on and I don't think we are allow to help also since your copy of vbulletinhas already been modify.
          Site Administrator :: LifeStyleX Community

Comment

did u read thru the thread over at vbulletin.org
            there alot of solution to various situation.

I encounter several problems on hack too when i just got mine
            but sometime by taking abit of time reading the thread will find solution to it

Comment

Working...
            X