Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• session time out problem!

hello..

i am having some moderators complaining about timed out session..they have all "remember me" while logging checked.they are logged on board,under who's online watching members activity and suddenly after awhile they just get kicked out..

my question is there a way to keep them logged in? maybe desabling the cookies time out on the acp ? if so how?

the refresh rate on who's online is set to 60 secs and the cookies to 900..the cookies path is set on the acp to " / "

do not know what do more..thank you for your help .

Have you installed any hacks or portals?

Comment

no i have no portal on board but hacks yes i do ..

Comment

Chances are high that one of your hacks is at fault here.

Comment

thanks again for your reply.

could be one of my hacks..however i still beleive it is a cookies issue..if only someone can tell me how to turn cookies off on acp

Comment

You can't. vB automatically detects isfthe browser is capable of accepting cookies or not.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X