Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best image uploader / gallery Album option??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dorfmunder
    replied
    I run SourceForge Gallery on three of my sites, it's WONDERFUL! It does all you have listed & more. http://gallery.menalto.com/

Leave a comment:

• NOok
    replied
    I did, apparently the garage is a custom job that they don't let out public, they said to check .org and that someone there could probably whip up the same thing in short order.

N

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    You will probably have better luck posting this on www.vbulletin.org since a gallery would be a custom script or hack of some kind.

Leave a comment:

• NOok
    started a topic Best image uploader / gallery Album option??

Best image uploader / gallery Album option??

Hello, I tried the coppermine gallery for my site, it just isn't doing what we need. What I am looking for is this, so if you can recommend a particular package that woudl do it, let me know. Im more than glad to pay for the software and help installing it. What I need to do is this:

1) Admin can make categories for galleries
    2) Admin can move albums to other categories, move pictures from one album to another, or delete images one by one if need be.
    3) Members can upload publicly viewable albums within the categories.
    4) Members can manually change the order of images in an album they created if need be.
    5) Members can only post new or edit images in albums they created.
    6) Just needs the typical gallery type admin options like setting hte thumbnail size, image upload size, approval for uploads option, etc..

If you have experience with anything like this or know of a site that uses something with these options, please send links or information ASAP, thanks. Im looking at buyng photopost if it can do all that. everyone's telling me in order to do what I am asking, eveyone on the forum has to have forum admin rights.

N
    Last edited by NOok; Sat 23 Apr '05, 10:23am.