Urgent Read Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Read Please

I got a vbulletin and i want to transfer the users from my old vbulletin on to this new one, any idaes how to transfer users / posts, i tried installing another vbulletin, importing to IPB 2 then taking it back to my Vbulletin with impex, i use the command mysql -u ### -p ### < public_html/vbulletin.sql and i get this -jailshell: public_html/vbulletin.sql: No such file or directory
    You know you can't live without vBulletin!

Plz Ehelp!

Comment

Please Help! This Is Urgent!

Comment

Please wait at least 12 hours before bumping your posts. This:

mysql -u ### -p ### < public_html/vbulletin.sql and i get this -jailshell: public_html/vbulletin.sql: No such file or directory

Means there is no file named vbulletin.sql in the public_html directory. Or that you are in the wrong directory to begin with and there is no public_html subdirectory in the one you are in.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X