Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Please

I edited this code and now i get this

Unable to add cookies, header already sent. File: /home/tandq/public_html/forum/global.php

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.

File: /home/tandq/public_html/forum/global.php

Line: 754

This is the code i edited is anything wrong with this code.....

#############################################################################
    // set up the vars for the private message area of the navbar
    $pmbox = array();
    $pmbox['lastvisitdate'] = vbdate($vboptions['dateformat'], $bbuserinfo['lastvisit'], 1);
    $pmbox['lastvisittime'] = vbdate($vboptions['timeformat'], $bbuserinfo['lastvisit']);
    $pmunread_html = iif($bbuserinfo['pmunread'], "<strong>$bbuserinfo[pmunread]</strong>", $bbuserinfo['pmunread']);
    $vbphrase['unread_x_nav_compiled'] = construct_phrase($vbphrase['unread_x_nav'], $pmunread_html);
    $vbphrase['total_x_nav_compiled'] = construct_phrase($vbphrase['total_x_nav'], $bbuserinfo['pmtotal']);
    //

it was in my global.php file

Comment

Reupload your original global.php file. We can't provide support for hacked files here.

If you need help with code modificcations, try asking at www.vbulletin.org.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i need a copy of the file i am running 3.0.6 can does anyone have copy

Comment

HEADER ALREADY SENT means that you have an extra space of linefeed at the very beginning of your file (before the "<?") or at the very end (after the ">"). Get rid of the space/linefeed and you should be fine.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X