Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It would appear that I have been hacked. Any Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would appear that I have been hacked. Any Ideas?

www.xgplanet.com is the site.

Any ideas on how to fix this before I go to a backup? Any help is appreciated
    XGPlanet [Powered by Gamers]

Restore your backup and use the most up to date version of vBulletin

Comment

Well, first of all, you can get to your AdminCP if you need to. Second, you need to restore all your original vB PHP files, or the PHP files from a recent backup. You should be good to go.

Comment

You should also upgrade to vB 3.0.7 since your version has known security holes.

If you cannot access your Admin CP to take care of this problem, fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Quick Question about upgrades:

I have countless hacks done on my boards as well as a ton of modifications. Can I upgrade without messing those up?
          XGPlanet [Powered by Gamers]

Comment

No. All mods to PHP files will be lost. If you have a backup (and you DO have a backup, right??) you can extract the PHP files from that tarball and over-write the damaged ones.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X