Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Huang
    replied
    Make sure at least one of their usergroup(s) have the permission "Can Download Attachments" set to yes on that particular forum will solve the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Widebertha
    started a topic Cannot see pictures in messages

Cannot see pictures in messages

I uploaded two pictures into a message that I posted on my forum yesterday. When I log onto my message board I can see the pictures however when several of my members log onto my message board all they see is links were the pictures should be. When they go to click on the links they get the following message:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home

One of the members who is having problems with the pictures is a long time moderator on my board. She has tried deleting her cookies and temporary internet files, she has log out and logged in again after deleting cookies and temporary internet files but the problem still remains.

Please advise on how to solve this problem.

Thank you,
    Widebertha
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X