Google AdSense Can NOT Filter My Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google AdSense Can NOT Filter My Forums

Google AdSense can filter neither my posts nor my forums. So, it cannot display the ads related with my stuff[the things that are mentioned in my posts]. What can I do to solve this issue?

P.S:
    1. I set my forum permissions so that only the registered ones can see them.
    2. I disabled the Archive system.
    3. I put the google code in my navbar template but again, only the registered ones can see it as the others are trying to abuse my ads & income!

If google can't see your forums (they're essentially a 'guest') you won't be getting relevant content.

Comment

Originally posted by tgmorris
      If google can't see your forums (they're essentially a 'guest') you won't be getting relevant content.
      Nail, on the head.

Comment

It doesn't make sense anyway. Why do you want to be listed in Google or part of Google if you are going to lock everything up?

Comment

Don't forget about Google's magic key that will get it into any forum no matter how restricted.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
            Nail, on the head.
            so I have to open my forums to everybody? But is it ok if I placed AdSense in navbar template? Or should I place it in FORUMHOME template?

Comment

Or, you could look at vbulletin.org. I think I saw a guest view restriction hack that still allows search engines to index your site. Guests can see the forums and thread titles, but can't read the threads.

Comment

Google will ban you for that.

Comment

Why would google ban you for restricting guest view?

Does that mean we shouldn't use the vb option to restrict guest view or the little fixes that show post counts, etc., instead of "never" either?

Comment

No, google will ban you for showing differnt content to google, than you do regular guests.

Comment

Oh, okay, that makes sense.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X