Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Tasks

Scheduled Task Manager

How do I set this up so a cron file runs every minute?

Do I set it up for an entry for every minute or can it be done with just one entry in the Scheduled Task Manager

Also

Mt servers time is sett correct at GMT, my CP is set at GMT but the time on my forums is showing to be 12hrs behind? or is there a setting to change from 12 hour clock to 24hr clock?

Laters
    Last edited by The Realist; Sun 17th Apr '05, 9:53am.

Originally posted by The Realist
    Scheduled Task Manager

How do I set this up so a cron file runs every minute?

Do I set it up for an entry for every minute or can it be done with just one entry in the Scheduled Task Manager
    You can't. You'd have to set up 60 different Scheduled Tasks, one for each minute. I strongly advisse you not to do this.

Originally posted by The Realist
    Mt servers time is sett correct at GMT, my CP is set at GMT but the time on my forums is showing to be 12hrs behind? or is there a setting to change from 12 hour clock to 24hr clock?
    vB gets it's time from the server. If you have the correct settings, then being 12 hours off is not possible.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hey Steve, so I assume to setup a scheduled task run every 15 mins, same has to be setup 4 times under different names, scheduling to run each @ a difference of 15 mins ?

Regards,
      TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

Comment

Yes.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Schedule Job Now Working .why?

I write a small file which should automatically Post a Thread/Post every 30 minutes.
          It works great when i run it from my browser but i try to add it to "Scheduled Jobs" but it never updates.
          Neither the Time updates and nothing is written to Log either.

What I am doing wrong.is there a server settings involved?
          The file name i mentioned in Schedule job screen is
          "./post2forum.php"

i know I can add it on my apache CRON settings but using VB3 will be easy as i can see log.

I would like to mention when i press "Run Now" Button it logs and works!

Comment

any luck on this?

Comment

Since this involved custom coding, try asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org. It's possible the vB cron scripts need to adhere to a particular format.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X